How do these compare to the Apple Airpods? Are they really better or not?
Apple Airpods vs Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones.
- Asked by fn from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple Airpods? Are they really better or not?)
1 Answer from the Community
Very simply, the sound is better with the Bose buds but the Apple airpods are much more user friendly.
The range and quality of the sound of Bose buds are superior for sure. However, they do stick out a lot so I can’t wear them in winter as a touque presses on the buds. Apple airpods are great all year round. Another issue i have with the Bose buds sticking out so far is that if you are riding a bike or running against the wind, the air hitting the buds is so loud that you can’t hear the music no matter what the volume.
Being used to the Apple airpods I was disappointed in the lack of easy tap options on the Bose buds. There are buttons but it’s just very difficult to use them.
Easy to answer a phone call with Apple, not easy with Bose.
Bose is water proof, Apple is not.
Apple airpod case fits in the little tiny pocket of my jeans, the Bose case is huge by comparison.
Apple airpods rarely drop and Bose drops often.
I’m glad I have both but if you can only have one, stick with Apple airpods.
- Answered by Adam G from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this have better waterproofing, coating (to make less slippery in your ears) or improved sound quality compared to the original Airpods?
- Asked by Dominic B
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have better waterproofing, coating (to make less slippery in your ears) or improved sound quality compared to the original Airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case
What is better gen 2 airpods or powerbeats pro?
- Asked by Alexander P
- Flag as inappropriate (What is better gen 2 airpods or powerbeats pro?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro — Totally Wireless E…