Is this a silicone or hard plastic case? Does this case cover only the perimeter of the iPhone, or does it cover the back as well as the perimeter?
2 Answers from the Community
It is most likely hard plastic because it says “tough material resists scratches”. It covers both the perimeter and back of the iPhone, as seen in the picture.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It’s hard, clear plastic. I had one on my 6s Plus, dropped it at least 100 times & it never hurt the phone or the case.
If you use an eyeglasses cleaning disposable wipe or the eyeglass spray on a very soft scratchless rag, it will not scratch it. The only thing I had trouble getting off of it was where a “stick on card holder” was on the back. The Adhesive didn’t want to come off. I had some adhesive remover for skin & it took the adhesive right off. Afterwards, I used an eyeglass cleaning wipe to get the adhesive remover off. I’ve dropped my iPhone 6s Plus so many times with NO case & it doesn’t have a scratch. I hope the iPhone 8 Plus is just as durable.
- Answered by Patty T from Cody
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there anything covering the camera lens?
- Asked by Gabriel H from Kearney
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anything covering the camera lens?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone 8/7
Will the air pods only be available with the one hard plastic shell casing? Soft covers are necessary to work with mini over ear hearing aids
- Asked by Patricia F from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the air pods only be available with the one hard plastic shell casing? Soft covers are necessary to work with mini over ear hearing aids)
- Asked about: AirPods
Are the sides of this case a shiny or matt black plastic? Hard to tell from the photo. Also, what parts are covered by leather?
- Asked by Rudy G from Rio Rancho
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the sides of this case a shiny or matt black plastic? Hard to tell from the photo. Also, what parts are covered by leather?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …