If I pair two UE Megabooms to an IPhone or IPad will they play stereo sound or exactly the same sound from each MEGABOOM?
2 Answers from the Community
I have two megabooms on my iPad and while it will play sound through both speakers, it won’t allow me to select stereo via the megaboom app. According to the UE website, it’s because the sound signature for each device is different (whatever that means). If there’s another way to do it, I’m not aware of it.
- Answered by Robert L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, to both. You have the option.
- Answered by Evan R from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you pair a Wonderboom with a UE Boom or MegaBoom?
- Asked by Macon D from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you pair a Wonderboom with a UE Boom or MegaBoom?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable W…
What exactly does this do and not do?
- Asked by Juanita L from Cape Coral
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly does this do and not do?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter