will it work in the car?
- Asked by fn from El Sobrante
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work in the car?)
1 Answer from the Community
I suppose so but this uses an AC power adapter so you'd either have to have an outlet in your car or a car adapter with an outlet. So yes it's technically possible but I wouldn't advise it. I'd get a specific car charger instead. They are much cheaper and are much more optimized for that situation.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this kit work in my car?
- Asked by Maria F from Martinez
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this kit work in my car?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Does the case work with apple CarPlay?
- Asked by Benjamin J from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case work with apple CarPlay?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case — Blac…