Is the enclosure plastic or metal?
- Asked by David R from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Is the enclosure plastic or metal?
1 Answer from the Community
It's made in aluminum according to blackmagic design website. Elegant Aluminum Design Complete docking solution for high performance and monitoring The iconic design of the Blackmagic eGPU is elegant yet extremely functional. Extruded as a single piece of aluminum, the Blackmagic eGPU features a machine anodized finish and a unique thermal grill that’s designed for balanced airflow, convection cooling and efficient heat dissipation. This allows the variable speed fan to run more slowly, resulting in super quiet operation as low as 18dB. The Blackmagic eGPU also features a soft glowing LED that casts a pool of light through the base to let you know it’s powered on and ready for action.
- Answered by Waikit T from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this made of metal or plastic?
- Asked by Aj S from Maitland
- Flag as inappropriate Is this made of metal or plastic?
Is the 'pearl' colour metallic or plain white?
- Asked by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Is the 'pearl' colour metallic or plain white?
No answers yet