Would this be additional GPU with 8gb, or a substitutional GPU with 8gb? The new MacBookPro has 4gb, would this give me 12gb for programs? or 8?
Understanding the Performance increase with Blackmagic eGPU and MacBookPro
1 Answer from the Community
This would give you 8 GB of GDRAM. You can't use both GPUs together for the same task but you could run multiple programs on separate GPUs to get a total output potential of 12GB of GDRAM
- Answered by James T from Porter Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
- Asked by Shaun J from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
what cable to i need for transferring from pc to 8gb apple nano? Mine's been stolen!
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate what cable to i need for transferring from pc to 8gb apple nano? Mine's been stolen!
Can I use this display with a eGPU?
- Asked by Maxwell L from La Puente
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this display with a eGPU?