Is it VoIP phone compatible?
- Asked by fn from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it VoIP phone compatible?)
2 Answers from the Community
This Linksys Velop WiFi Mesh system does not interfere with VOIP service provided by a standard VOIP modem where the modem's phone output port is connected to the home's telephone wiring and one of modem's ethernet output ports is connected to the primary Velop in the normal manner.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are you running a VoIP phone on WiFi? I would not do that on any WiFi technology, but it should work as well as WiFi works.
- Answered by Eugene S from Lake Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it compatible with I phone XR
- Asked by Jonathan E from Port Townsend
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with I phone XR)
- Asked about: DJI OSMO Mobile 2 Gimbal for iPhone