What is idetected as far as air quality?
- Asked by Janene M from Monkton
- Flag as inappropriate What is idetected as far as air quality?
1 Answer from the Community
According to Eve's website, air quality is measured by the presence of VOCs - volatile organic compounds - in the surrounding environment. These are given off by certain toys, cooking activities, cleaning products, candles, scent and oil diffusers, and all increase the presence of VOCs which can build up to harmful levels when contained to a room with no air circulation or ventilation.
- Answered by Caleb B from Roopville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Camera resolution, good audio quality?
- Asked by Robert M from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Camera resolution, good audio quality?