Can the height be adjusted?
With the included stand... Is the monitor height adjustable? If not, what is the distance from desktop to monitor.
- Asked by fn from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the height be adjusted?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, the monitor height can be adjusted up and down - the lowest setting is 2" from desktop to the bottom edge of the monitor. The highest setting places the edge 8" up from the desktop.
- Answered by Mark K from Algonquin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've got the older version and will go as low as 3 1/2" off the desk up to just shy of 8"
- Answered by Saul B from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the maximum height it can be raised to?
- Asked by Jacki B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the maximum height it can be raised to?)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Adjustable Stan…
No answers yet