For anyone that wants to know this is a USB 3.2 Gen 1 cable giving you 5Gbps speeds. Micro b port is USB 3.0 while USB-C is 5Gbps
- Asked by Pranay C from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Speed?
2 Answers from the Community
Get ready for this answer because I just talked with Mophie tech support. This cable is USB 2.0! Yes, 2.0 Not 3.0 or 3.1. I was shocked! Why on earth would anyone want to buy USB 2.0 technology in 2020? DO not buy if you want 3.0 or 3.1 speed. 2.0 speed is 60 MB/s. That is a huge difference, whereas, 3.0 is 5 GBps and 3.1 is 10 GBps.
- Answered by Jamie C from Chadds Ford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Answer received from ZAGG/mophie minutes ago - "I was able to find out that the cable you are referencing has a data speed of 5 Gbit/s and max current of 3A/30V."
- Answered by Pranay C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
UHS-II speed supported? If not, is Apple planning to support this read speed?
- Asked by Lisa C from Redmond
- Flag as inappropriate UHS-II speed supported? If not, is Apple planning to support this read speed?