Is the case hard to take off of the airpods?
- Asked by Ilan B from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Is the case hard to take off of the airpods?
3 Answers from the Community
As the previous person answered, the bottom portion of the case can be removed by pushing through the Lightning charge port hole. However, I disagree with the previous answer regarding the top portion. White it is held on by tape, I have moved my Incase cover from my 1st gen Airpod Case to the Wireless Charge 2nd Gen case without issue. The top half still sticks just fine even though I removed it from one case and put it on another.
- Answered by Andrew V from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on the AirPods case because I have had AirPods case and some of them have been hard to take off but others are easy to take off
- Answered by Jalen G from Elgin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The bottom piece of the case is easily removed by pushing through the hole in the bottom where the lightning port is. The top piece is attached to the airpods by a sticker so it is fairly easily removed but cannot then be re-attached.
- Answered by Jack D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
do i need to take my airpod case with me to listen to music
- Asked by Bella A from Hobart
- Flag as inappropriate do i need to take my airpod case with me to listen to music
How do you press the pairing button with this case on ?
- Asked by Peter F from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate How do you press the pairing button with this case on ?
Can you switch earphones off when not in case.
- Asked by David G
- Flag as inappropriate Can you switch earphones off when not in case.
No answers yet