I have an iPhone 3GS and none of my old genuine Apple cables, which worked with my Touch will work. Are the pins different?
The device end plug looks identical to the one in the 3GS box but absolutely will not work so I want to sell them but need to know if they work with an iPhone 3G. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
no but your 3g's pins could have been bent by jamming a usb in or ripping one out
- Answered by Julien L from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my car charger for 3GS?
- Asked by Shakir I from Salmiya
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my car charger for 3GS?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
No answers yet