Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?
I aske because there are a few portable batterypacks out there, which could give just enough juice. But they all work with an USB connection, since they were built with charging smartphones/tablets in mind. Is it actually possible?
Thanx if you can help me out there.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use the USB-C to USB adapter to transfer data from my old MacBook Air to my new Macbook.
- Asked by Andrew B from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the USB-C to USB adapter to transfer data from my old MacBook Air to my new Macbook.)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Is the USB a 3.1 input port?
- Asked by John H from Mercer Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB a 3.1 input port?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet