Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?
I aske because there are a few portable batterypacks out there, which could give just enough juice. But they all work with an USB connection, since they were built with charging smartphones/tablets in mind. Is it actually possible?
Thanx if you can help me out there.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the 30 pin digital A/V adapter provide power on pin 18 of the HDMI connector for bus powered cables
- Asked by Martin F from Rahway
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 30 pin digital A/V adapter provide power on pin 18 of the HDMI connector for bus powered cables)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Is the USB a 3.1 input port?
- Asked by John H from Mercer Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB a 3.1 input port?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet