can I use mini displayPort cable to connect up my Ipad mini to computer monitor only.
1 Answer from the Community
No, the iPad mini has a Lightning connector. You need either the Lightning Digital AV Adapter or the Lightning to VGA Adapter to connect to a monitor.
- Answered by George V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with Mini DisplayPort monitors?
- Asked by Andriy Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Mini DisplayPort monitors?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
will it work with the iPad mini 4
- Asked by Michael J
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the iPad mini 4)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impactology Folio Case for i…
No answers yet