Can I connect the VGA/HDMI output of Windows PC to Imac 27
Can I connect the VGA/HDMI output of my Windows PC to the 27" iMac and use it as a monitor? and how do I switch between the functions? "monitor" & "iMac" ( by using the VGA / HDMI to Mini Displayport Adapter)
1 Answer from the Community
No. Even older Mac's required output from a Mini DisplayPort or DisplayPort to output a signal to the older iMac mini-DisplayPort connector.
With the newer Lightning connector iMac's, only another iMac with a Lightning connector can output video to a Lightning iMac.
- Answered by Ron B from The Colony
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?
- Asked by Dan B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Use monitor as a Windows PC monitor
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Use monitor as a Windows PC monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet