can i use a vga splitter so i can support up to 2 external monitors cos i would really want to and if i cant then it would be the last straw
1 Answer from the Community
I agree - you end up with the same image/work on each screen with no independent function. However I am in touch with Matrox a US company who have a hub which would enable 2 or 3 screens to be run off one thunderbolt port and the screens including the MBP retina screen will be able to be used independently or have work spread across all simultaneously.
- Answered by Kenny F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it support a USB splitter?
- Asked by Richard H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it support a USB splitter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
Does this only support audio out via the 3.5mm plug or can I use this to connect an external microphone to the iPhone?
- Asked by Adam R from Crystal Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this only support audio out via the 3.5mm plug or can I use this to connect an external microphone to the iPhone?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge Rockst…