I have a Apple LED Cinema Display 24 for my 13' MacBook, I bought a MacBook Air..the monitor plug doesn't fit on it. can I buy an adaptor to fit?
1 Answer from the Community
you need a mini display port to display port. There are some people that make this and sell it [I'm having trouble finding one right now although], normally priced around the 29$ range.
- Answered by Kevin D from Quincy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used with a MacBook Air and a 27" LED Cinema Display?
- Asked by Jeff K from Farmington Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a MacBook Air and a 27" LED Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
will this fit the new MacBook Air
- Asked by Reese L from Lovettsville
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit the new MacBook Air)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …