What adapter do I need to run my hp w2207h 22" monitor using my Macbook pro? I have read DVI to DVI then from that to another adapter DVI To VGA.
It should be as easy as using the Mini with the VGA adapter but I have read it does not work. The monitor has a HDMI port, is there an adapter that can be used from the HDMI to the MacBook Pro?
1 Answer from the Community
If your monitor has HDMI, then use the Mini Display/DVI and the DVI/HDMI. It worked for me with the telly. No worries, as you need a digital signal only. When you buy the DVI/HDMI in your local electrical store make sure, that it matches the Apple adapter.
Unfortunately my HP2309v has VGA input only and I'm in a pickle.
- Answered by Krzysztof T from Leytonstone
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need to connect a MacBook Pro 15 inch (2009) to a Dell 2408 flat panel. Which adapter and cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to connect a MacBook Pro 15 inch (2009) to a Dell 2408 flat panel. Which adapter and cable?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…