Will this connect my new imac 27'' to my samsung 42'' LCD TV to use as a second screen?
- Asked by fn from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my new imac 27'' to my samsung 42'' LCD TV to use as a second screen?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes... assuming your LCD TV has a VGA input. Most do, so that shouldn't be a concern. Be aware that you will have some resolution restrictions with your TV. If you get a message similar to "signal is out of range" you might have to adjust the screen resolution and refresh rate for the secondary display. You should be able to find the acceptable display information in the documentation that came with your TV.
- Answered by Alan J from Hermitage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Scott G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2