Is that just like a headphone plug on one end? I need a usb on one end and a headphone plug on the other for my i touch will this work? please help
1 Answer from the Community
it may be the same size but they are not identical. the shuffle has four separate pins inside the jack, while others have one fewer. plugging any other ipod into a usb jack through the headphones could lead to unwanted damage.
i do not know if you could take the shuffle's usb-3.5mm adapter and plug it into a usb type audio player, like in an automobile, or an xbox.
But i DO know that this will not work for syncing or charging any other device besides the shuffle.
- Answered by Joshua A from Millersville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this charger for plugging one end into my iPhone 4s and the other end into a normal plug socket in my house in the UK?
- Asked by Yvonne H
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this charger for plugging one end into my iPhone 4s and the other end into a normal plug socket in my house in the UK?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter