do these work with the iPads?
Do the Mag chargers for the Macbooks work with the iPads?
- Asked by Michael F from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (do these work with the iPads?)
5 Answers from the Community
No. The charger for your iPad would be the same as the charger for your iPod or iPhone. The computer chargers are different. This charger is also different from the 13 inch MacBook Pro and MacBook chargers.
- Answered by Benjamin L from Grenada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As simply as i can put this, no it will not work with an ipad. The ipad uses a dock connector like the same connector that you would use for an iPhone or iPod touch. There is an adapter for the ipad on the apple store website.
- Answered by Josh C from Luseland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, the iPad will only accept a 30-pin iPod/iPhone connector. And be careful to make sure that the adapter that you use supplies 10 volts. If you use a standard 5 volt USB port, you will only be able to charge your iPad while it is off or asleep. It will not charge while it's in use.
- Answered by Joseph R from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. This is designed for the MacBook Pro. The iPad requires less power and has a different adapter, which can be bought separately.
- Answered by Abhimat G from Barrington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
No. The iPad uses a 10 watt power adapter with a dock connecter, not a mag-safe port.
- Answered by Matt W from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
does this work for the iPad, not the iPad 2
- Asked by Glenn S from Center Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work for the iPad, not the iPad 2)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Does Spire work on an iPad?
- Asked by Christy S from Sanger
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Spire work on an iPad?)
- Asked about: Spire Mindfulness and Activity Trac…
No answers yet
will this mouse work on the IPad Pro?
- Asked by Wade S from Bradenton
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work on the IPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2