Can the Ipad camera connection kit be used to directly view the photos from the camera/card without importing them?
2 Answers from the Community
Only the thumbnail can be viewed, pictures have to be selected then imported first before they can be viewed full screen (if that was the question).
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. When you connect your SD card a new category appears with Photos called Camera. If you select this then all of the pictures on the SD card appear and you can choose to import them individually or all at once.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the Camera Adaptor to import photos from an iPhone directly using the lightning to usb cable?
- Asked by Ravi R from Clayton South
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Camera Adaptor to import photos from an iPhone directly using the lightning to usb cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter