can you connect the ipad to a windows 7 pc
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I am running a windows 7 pc, and it works great! All you need is the simple connector that came with the iPad, and plug it into the USB port on your pc.
It just pops up ib iTunes and you can sync it there etc.
I have also found that though it says USB ports on your computer don't charge it, I plugged mine in at like 65% battery and when I came back it said 100%.
Hope that helps!
- Answered by Hunter F from Brentwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Robert C from Burke
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
transfer photos ipad2 to windows PC
- Asked by Marion S from Cranbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer photos ipad2 to windows PC)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet