I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.
I have a mini display port to HDMI adapter cable that I use with my MAC Book Pro. Can this be used or is there a way to go from USB to HDMI that will connect to my TV?
- Asked by Kd B from Del Norte
- Flag as inappropriate (I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.)
3 Answers from the Community
yes. use the lightning Digital AV adapter or 30 Pin to HDMI adapter available from apple.
- Answered by Ryan T from Hamburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use Apple TV for wireless connection. Much more convenient and reliable.
- Answered by Tobias Z from Hannover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Better yet, get the apple TV, it's amazing!!!!!
- Answered by Irene R from Yonkers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is there any benefit to connecting to a tv via hdmi
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any benefit to connecting to a tv via hdmi)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter