If photos are optimised on the ipad through the CCK, are they translated back to full sized when synced with iphoto on my imac or PC?
It appears the ipad will optimise photos when imported using the card reader or CCK - but can anyone tell me if they will be full sized when synced back to iphoto on my imac or PC? Basically - if I import and delete originals, will they forever be the optimised size? Can someone that has a kit check for me?
1 Answer from the Community
First off, no PC gets iPhoto, it is only for Mac. To answer your question, the files are just right when moved back to the Mac, expecting of course that the photos were taken in high enough quality before put on the iPad.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you view photos full size without downloading them?
- Asked by Curt O from Flower Mound
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you view photos full size without downloading them?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Is there Restrictions when reading from RAW such as size limit-seek to use with my Canon60D shooting full RAW
- Asked by Kenneth O from Fairview
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there Restrictions when reading from RAW such as size limit-seek to use with my Canon60D shooting full RAW)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet