I'm wondering if anyone has successfully transferred RAW photos from a Pentax DSLR using either the memory card reader, or via a usb cable??
I've searched online, and even asked at my local Genius Bar, and no one seems to know for sure if the iPad's camera connection kit works with Pentax RAW photos. I shoot exclusively RAW, and my post shooting workflow starts with Adobe Lightroom. I'm hoping that I can stash my iPad in the back of my camera bag and use it mid-shoot to see how I'm doing. ( You can't really tell anything from the little LCD on the back of the camera body. ) I'd love to hear from anyone who knows one way or the other. Thanks in advance. TT
1 Answer from the Community
Well, I was able to get my hands on a camera connection kit today, and I can confirm that it works excellently with Pentax RAW files. I verified this by checking the MD5 of a random selection of images from the memory card before and after the images had been through the iPad. Now I can't wait to use it during a shoot. :-)
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with a micro USB SD card reader?
- Asked by Lance H from Apple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with a micro USB SD card reader?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will this monitor work via a USB-C-to-Displayport Cable?
- Asked by James F from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this monitor work via a USB-C-to-Displayport Cable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display