Am I correct that If I download a full card worth of photos, say a 10GB card, that it will NOT reduce my iPad's memory by 10GB because of resizing? And, if that is correct, how much does the resizing reduce the original volume of data from the card? 10GB from the card translates into using how much iPad memory after importing a full card?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Memory Usage)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have 10GB of photos that you transfer in, it will use 10GB of space on your iPad. But you can get that space back by transferring the photos to your Mac or PC or by removing unwanted photos directly from the iPad.
Also, you do not have to copy all of the photos from the card to your iPad -- you can choose which photos (or videos) that you want to transfer.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the practical usage of this?
- Asked by Michael F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the practical usage of this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
What is the maximum power throughput? Could it be connected to monitor power usage of a power strip?
- Asked by John F from North Yarmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the maximum power throughput? Could it be connected to monitor power usage of a power strip?)
- Asked about: Elgato Eve Energy