Transferred Pics to my iPad: What happens next?
1. If I transfer photos to my iPad using the camera connection kit, do I have the option to delete them from my camera memory in this process, or by transferring do they only make a copy of what is on the camera, preserving the original? My goal is to have a copy in both places and I wont buy the iPad and Connection kit unless it can work in this way.
2. Now that I have transferred photos to my iPad, how do I get them onto my Windows XP computer and copied into the 'my pictures' folder? I have read that the images become locked in to apple's proprietary database and they cannot be extracted without a third party application - is this true?
- Asked by fn from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Transferred Pics to my iPad: What happens next?)
1 Answer from the Community
Purchased and discovered all works quite well. Canon XSI connected to USB connector. Option is available to copy, then to delete if desired from the camera. So I can keep a copy in two places.
Synchronizing to a PC provides two options
1 - windows will detect the iPad as a camera and provides the option to use the camera scanner wizard to move photos to a windows folder of your choice.
2- you may sync the photos via iTunes to a folder of your choice and seems to maintain the relationship with iTunes permanently or until you choose to unchecked the active folder and content.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
- Asked by Lynne T from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
What happens after the subscription expires?
- Asked by Autymn C from Stockton
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens after the subscription expires?)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac - Pro …
No answers yet
Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?
- Asked by Deirdre K from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable