Will the Connection Kit (with the help of the iPad) geotag photos taken with a camera that does not have that feature?
I use a Canon 550d (DSLR) and it really bugs me that it does not geotag... I didn't realize until I noticed how useful geotagging can be.
Thanks in advance!
1 Answer from the Community
No, only the machine that actually takes the picture (camera, phone, etc) can tag it. It is impossible for the iPad to know this gps information if it wasn't there to take the picture.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a camera connection kit to a ipad mini?
- Asked by Denis L from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a camera connection kit to a ipad mini?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)