Can a Bose Soundbar be connected to an Airport Express so that we can use AirPlay to play music through the Bose system from an iPhone?
The Bose Soundbar has three connection options: a 3.5 MM port, an optical audio connector, and a coax jack. The Airport has a 3.5 MM port and two USB ports. I assume that for audio I will need a 3.5 MM to 3.5 MM cable connection. Is this correct?
1 Answer from the Community
That is correct, the audio jack is to connect to an external speaker for music.
- Answered by Joshua P from Beaumont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect my Airport Express to the Linksys network?
- Asked by Paul B from Ventura
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Airport Express to the Linksys network?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
will this play music and charge from my bose iPod dock
- Asked by Sukhveer A
- Flag as inappropriate (will this play music and charge from my bose iPod dock)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter