Will Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter work with 50 Hz charging, in Europe, with a travel power (voltage) converter)?
Electrical outlets in Europe are 220-240V and generally 50 Hz. I have a "travel converter" that can plug into that and have as output 110-120V. But, it will not adjust the European frequency from 50 Hz to what is used in the U.S., 60 Hz. I wish to charge up my MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2011 vintage) using the supplied (original) U.S. power adapter (Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter), which will then be plugged into the travel converter, which would be supplying 110-120V at 50Hz. Is this okay, or will there be any problem?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what's the difference between apple 60W magsafe 2 power adapter & 60W magsafe power adapter
- Asked by Elaine R from Harrisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the difference between apple 60W magsafe 2 power adapter & 60W magsafe power adapter)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Will this work with 60w Magsafe 2 Power Adapter?
- Asked by Peishan Z from West Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 60w Magsafe 2 Power Adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit