If i wanted to display my e books from my iphone 3G on my laptop screen would this do the job or would you recommend a different accessories ?
1 Answer from the Community
To display the e-Book onto your laptop screen, you will need a e-Book reader software to read the EPUB files. I am assuming that you want to project iBook to an external display. Please take note that iPhone 3G does not mirror display (i.e. getting the same display on both the iPhone 3G and the TV/external display). For video mirroring to work, you will need either iPhone 4S, iPad2 and above. This Composite AV cable will only display video out (Video or YouTube apps) from your iPhone 3G, and your iPhone will show a black screen with text to tell you the video is on another display.
- Answered by Fong K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what screen film is recommended with this case
- Asked by Sam F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (what screen film is recommended with this case)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet
Will the Adapter Make the Laptop Screen go Blank?
- Asked by Linda R from Ridgefield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Adapter Make the Laptop Screen go Blank?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Is there a difference between the iPhone 3g and the iPhone 2g USB cable? Will the cable that came with the 2g work on the 3g?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a difference between the iPhone 3g and the iPhone 2g USB cable? Will the cable that came with the 2g work on the 3g?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable