Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?
I have teleprompter software on my iPad and have been using it to connect to one monitor via the HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable.
I would like to know if I use the adapter + the HDMI cable + and HDMI splitter can I send the signal to two seperate monitors?
- Asked by Joshua W from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?)
1 Answer from the Community
Dear Joshua, very, very good question! No, you cant! The adapter has a male 30 pin + a female hdmi + a female 30 pin. The female 30 pin does not copy all the connections needed to connect another adapter. It is intended to provide only power and sync to iPad. But you can buy a hdmi "y" to make a mirror of your iPad. (by the way, its cheapper!).
- Answered by Leoncio C from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What kind of adapter is needed to connect an HDMI LG monitor to a 2010 Macbook pro?
- Asked by Charlotte H from Daphne
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of adapter is needed to connect an HDMI LG monitor to a 2010 Macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…