Would the Apple 30 pin Digital AV connector allow me to connect my iPod classic to a portable video projector's HDMI port?
Basically, I'm interested while camping having this ability to connect my iPod classic with 160G loaded with many movies project them to approximately a small 11x14 size screen. I hope the adapter's 30 pin from the iPod to the HDMI input of the portable projector would work.., example of the video projector is the aaxa P3. I would be very interested in hearing any thoughts and/or other ideas related to the iPod Classic that could accomplish this. Thank you.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this compatible with the digital AV lightning connector (HDMI to Lightning)
- Asked by Blake N from Marseilles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the digital AV lightning connector (HDMI to Lightning))
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
Does the 2017 iPad still have a 30-pin connector port?
- Asked by Gary R from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 2017 iPad still have a 30-pin connector port?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable