Can the "lighting to USB cable" together with "USB to ethernet connector" allow ipad mini to browse the internet without using Wi-Fi / 3G/4G?
In Japan, most of the hotels only provide ethernet cable (RJ45) for internet connection and seldom with Wi-Fi. How can I use the iPad mini to browse the internet without buying any extra data nano-sim card?
2 Answers from the Community
An Apple Airport Express is a simple way to convert the wired connection to a WiFi signal for your iPad
- Answered by Paul W from Mount Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
One possible way would be to buy a device that turns an ethernet connection into a small wifi hotspot, kind of like a mini router.
- Answered by Tyler D from Sherwood Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this cord be used with my iPad mini 2 to connect to a booster to get a better signal on Wi-fi in my caravan
- Asked by Patricia C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cord be used with my iPad mini 2 to connect to a booster to get a better signal on Wi-fi in my caravan)
- Asked about: Native Union BELT Lightning-to-USB …