Will I be able to transfer video files from my Mac Book Pro with Retina Display to my IMac mid-2010? If not with this cable, any other ideas?
1 Answer from the Community
Use a gigabit Ethernet cable if you are not already on a wired network. Fast and easy.
- Answered by Claes J from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work on a Mac Book Pro mid 2012 and a iMac mid 2010
- Asked by Brandon P from Syracuse
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a Mac Book Pro mid 2012 and a iMac mid 2010)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…