Can this charger be used to recharge an iPhone 4s. I am travelling and do not want to bring two chargers
- Asked by James J from Baulkham Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this charger be used to recharge an iPhone 4s. I am travelling and do not want to bring two chargers)
1 Answer from the Community
No, it can not
This charger is to charge charge the macbook pro with retina display, the iPhone requires a 32 pin connector (gen 1-4S) et the new adapter for gen 5. Those chargers are not compatible at all.
I suppose you are bringing a computer since you talk about two charger, I therefore recommend charging the iPhone in the computer (with the usb cable) while the computer is charging if you want to bring less chargers.
Also, I am pretty sure there are travel kits sold on this website. You may want to check them especially if you are travelling in Europe since they don't have the same wall plugs as here in America. But even those travels kits would have a different connector for the iPhone et the mac.
- Answered by Gabriel P from Pierrefond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is an iPhone 4s charger compatible with the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Linda A from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an iPhone 4s charger compatible with the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)