Can I use multiple USB SuperDrives to watch multi region DVDs on my iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if you keep track of the super drive and the region it is set you you can use different drives to support different regions. It the superdrive not the computer that gets locked to the region
- Answered by Nicole B from Bend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Brandy B from Glen Ellyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Can you connect a superdrive to this and share it over the network?
- Asked by Andrew H from Nacogdoches
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect a superdrive to this and share it over the network?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express