Can I use multiple USB SuperDrives to watch multi region DVDs on my iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if you keep track of the super drive and the region it is set you you can use different drives to support different regions. It the superdrive not the computer that gets locked to the region
- Answered by Nicole B from Bend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Brandy B from Glen Ellyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Does this work with the Apple USB SuperDrive ?
- Asked by Rene C from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Apple USB SuperDrive ?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter