Can I use this on its side, or does it need to lay flat - thinking of velcroing it to the back of my new iMac
1 Answer from the Community
I would not advise against using this on its side, there could be issues with the disk spinning and perhaps the mechanism been unable to provide the stability it needs whilst spinning.
I have my USB Super Drive on the foot/base of the stand on my new iMac and its a really good place for it I find, its within very easy reach, also it doesn't look out of place either.
- Answered by David T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you lay the time capsule on its side on top of a unit?
- Asked by Paul T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you lay the time capsule on its side on top of a unit?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Does the protruding rear camera cause the iPad to not lay flat on a table?
- Asked by Hugues H from Redmond
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the protruding rear camera cause the iPad to not lay flat on a table?)
- Asked about: iPad