does the new version of the Superdrive have a USB-C connector to plug directly into late 2016 Macbook Pro Retina with touchbar?
2 Answers from the Community
I've just bought a MacBook Pro and also got the superdrive in case I want to play DVDs/CDs. I was warned that I'd need an adaptor, so I got a Targus hub that feeds 3 USB3 ports into the USB-C port. The SuperDrive doesn't power from this though, so I'm going to take it back to the shop. This isn't really good enough: Apple should have peripherals that work with their main computer line-up without having to buy an adapter for $75!
- Answered by James R from Leura
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no you have ti buy the USB-c to USB A adapter
- Answered by Daniel M from South Weymouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adapter connect directly to the new MacBook Pro 2016 USB-c/thunderbolt ports?
- Asked by Robin N from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter connect directly to the new MacBook Pro 2016 USB-c/thunderbolt ports?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Paul J from Boulder
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…