How do you remove a CD from the USB super drive
1 Answer from the Community
click on the cd icon on your desktop. Drag the icon to the trash on your dock. The trash an will turn into an eject icon.
Drop the cd icon on the eject icon and the disc will eject from the SuperDrive.
- Answered by John P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you remove the removable Spine
- Asked by Ron Z from Vista
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you remove the removable Spine)
- Asked about: OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for 1…
No answers yet
Can USB Adapter work with a USB Super Drive and play videos on the IPad
- Asked by Richard V from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (Can USB Adapter work with a USB Super Drive and play videos on the IPad)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter