I have a Verizon WiFi Router hooked to my TV. Will the Airport Extreme Router cause any problems with the Cable Router?
I have a Samsung HDTV (2009 Model) and use Verizon for Cable. So I have a Cable Router for my Mac and iPads and iPhones.
I'm confused about the compatability of both routers. Can they both be connected to my TV simultaneously and work independently? Will I need to be switching back and forth on my TV Screen between HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 Router Connections?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have Verizon fios. Does the Linksys router replace the Verizon router?
- Asked by Laurie S from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (I have Verizon fios. Does the Linksys router replace the Verizon router?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
Will this product act as a Router or do I need a separate router to connect with this.
- Asked by James T from Oakland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product act as a Router or do I need a separate router to connect with this.)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Intelligent Mesh Wi-F…