To upgrade to snow leopard on my imac, to back up what's on my imac to an external drive, is the usb super drive the right one? is it easy to do?
1 Answer from the Community
The Superdrive (or much of its competition) can perform the backup just fine.
- Answered by Steven S from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to use g drive..back up iMac
- Asked by Helen B from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use g drive..back up iMac)
- Asked about: G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
Compatability for iMacs with Thunderbolt 1 and USB-C hard drives
- Asked by Raymond T from Camperdown
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatability for iMacs with Thunderbolt 1 and USB-C hard drives)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…