what region is the super drive
how can you check what region your superdrive is set to
- Asked by Michele D from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate what region is the super drive
1 Answer from the Community
I don't have a real answer for you. It depends on where you bought the SuperDrive. When you put a DVD in the SuperDrive, it will tell you on your computer screen what region it is set for. However, mine is set for -1. Who ever heard of a negative region??? Directions for setting the region will appear on your screen when you insert the DVD into the SuperDrive. You can change the region only 5 times. I am not able to change it even once! It rejects my Apple ID and Username (the same one that works here in this community). I wish you the best of luck in solving your question. I hope what I have written will help.
- Answered by Marjorie C from Prescott
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
The warranty is regional or global?
- Asked by 智閔 許 from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate The warranty is regional or global?
No answers yet
Does this support the Apple USB SuperDrive, Model # A1379?
- Asked by New O from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Does this support the Apple USB SuperDrive, Model # A1379?