Where can I get a CD/DVD burning software? That is compatible with my New iMAC. I can't find it.
I purchased the external hard drive recommended for my new iMAC. Not knowing that iDVD and any burning software was not going to be in it. I normally burn CD/DVD to for photos and/or video of kids playing sports I pass out to the parents.
- Asked by Miguel S from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I get a CD/DVD burning software? That is compatible with my New iMAC. I can't find it.)
1 Answer from the Community
In August, I purchased a MACbook Pro. I also didn't know that it didn't burn DVD's. So I bought the third party software named Roxio Toast 11 Titanium. I just burned my first iMovie on a DVD using the Apple USB Superdrive. It isn't HD yet. Haven't gotten that far yet. Came out OK anyways.
- Answered by Irene A from Corpus Christi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i transfer this software to a new computer
- Asked by Frank M from Coraopolis
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer this software to a new computer)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…
What's the compatibility with an iMac?
- Asked by Mr Michael Peter B F
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the compatibility with an iMac?)
- Asked about: AirPods