After 33 years in computers I am a brand new Mac Air user. My question is what is the 45 WMagSafe 2 Power Adpt and where and how do u use it.
1 Answer from the Community
It's a extra charger for a MacBook Air. Just plug the into the wall socket and with the other end plug in to your MacBook Air.
- Answered by Jacob K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use the new version in more than one computer?
- Asked by Maria C
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the new version in more than one computer?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can two mac air be hard wired on a thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Jacques C from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two mac air be hard wired on a thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…