Will this connect my iPod touch 5th generation to my Bose III docking system and charge it also
ive bought a Bose docking system III not realising that it won't support my iPod classic - something that wasn't pointed out to me before purchase. However I've now purchased a 5th generation IPod touch and need to know that this lightning connector is the right one before I buy it. Also I'd like it in black if possible.
1 Answer from the Community
I just bought this product. However it doesn't offer a way to transmit sound. If the docking system has a standard 2.0 USB slot and you're using a generic micro sim USB to 2.0 USB cable such as those supplied with Android phones, digital cameras and bluetooth speakers, then yes you can use this adapter bit between the connection of the micro slide into the back of this adapter and then into the back of your iPod 5G. But you have to have that power cable if you want to rely on charging.
- Answered by N K from Dunoon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a Bose Connector for my old iPod.it charges it as well my new iPod Nano doesn't fit...will this work? Linda
- Asked by Linda C A from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Bose Connector for my old iPod.it charges it as well my new iPod Nano doesn't fit...will this work? Linda)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)