Can the SD reader be adapted to work with the iPad 1 and 3 or is there a card reader for the older iPads?
1 Answer from the Community
For older iPads with the 30-pin connector, you need the "Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit". I would love to provide a link to it on the store, but apparently that is "inappropriate text". So just search for that name in the store and you will find it.
- Answered by Daniel K from Lake In The Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with a micro USB SD card reader?
- Asked by Lance H from Apple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with a micro USB SD card reader?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Can I use my Bluetooth and Square card reader at the same time on my iPad
- Asked by Christopher H from Winter Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my Bluetooth and Square card reader at the same time on my iPad)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter