Does the "Lightning to USB Camera Adapter" allow a iPAD mini 3 (or an iPhone 5) to import / export photos or documents using a USB drive?
1 Answer from the Community
You can import photos and videos to an iPad with this adapter, but you will not be able to export them. Some USB drives may require a separate powered USB hub to function with this adapter, as this cable limits the amount of power consumed by a USB device.
- Answered by Pavel L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can IMPORT photos, but can you EXPORT photos through this port?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (You can IMPORT photos, but can you EXPORT photos through this port?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can this thing export photos from iPad to my USB flash drive?
- Asked by To L from Dfgererawe
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this thing export photos from iPad to my USB flash drive?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter